Infectious Disease Safety Plan
Practice Good Hygiene
The best practice in avoiding illness is to simply practice good hygiene.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Cover your cough and sneezes.
- Do not touch your hands to your mouth, nose or eyes.
- Self isolate anytime you are ill.
Classroom and Behind the Wheel Instruction
We have come along way since the beginning of the pandemic. We ask that you observe the following guidelines.
- If you are sick, Please stay home!
- We ask any student that has been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last week to stay home.
- Wearing of masks is optional.
Missed days of class may be made up at any location we teach. Your student will need to make up the day(s) that they missed. Please let us know in advance where and when they would like to attend so we can make sure there is room in class for them.
Any cancellations for behind the wheel instruction that occur within 24 hours and are due to illness, will not be charged the $50 cancellation fee.