COVID-19 Classroom Schedule
Our classroom education is continuing per the schedule posted below.
As each scheduled class approaches we will contact all registered students to confirm the date, time and method the classroom instruction will be held.
Please visit this page often and look for changes to the schedule.
Please call with any questions, we are happy to help you understand how to move forward with driver’s education during these troubled and confusing times. 844-374-8315
Classroom instruction consists of 10 sessions total. Each session lasts 3 hours.
Plan for Success
- Your child, by law, must attend all 30 hours of classroom instruction to receive their blue card. Tardiness is not acceptable.
- Please drop off and pick up your child promptly.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for class on the first day.
- Please make sure your teen arrives on time. Students need to be in their seats and ready to go when class starts.
- For security reasons, our instructors are required to wait until the last child is picked up before leaving the facility. Often instructors have other classes and drive sessions scheduled after class.
- Students need to bring pencil/pen and notebook.
- Minnesota Driving Manuals are available for $6.00. (Please bring exact amount in check or paper money.)
- Students can mix and match class locations and times to meet the 10 class requirement.
- Students are expected to complete all homework.