COVID-19 Classroom Suspension
All classes have been suspended during the COVID-19 crisis. As each scheduled class approaches we will contact all registered students to confirm the status of the class.
We look forward to seeing each of you in class after the crisis has passed.
Classroom instruction consists of 10 sessions total. Each session lasts 3 hours.
Plan for Success
- Your child, by law, must attend all 30 hours of classroom instruction to receive their blue card. Tardiness is not acceptable.
- Please drop off and pick up your child promptly.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for class on the first day.
- Please make sure your teen arrives on time. Students need to be in their seats and ready to go when class starts.
- For security reasons, our instructors are required to wait until the last child is picked up before leaving the facility. Often instructors have other classes and drive sessions scheduled after class.
- Students need to bring pencil/pen and notebook.
- Minnesota Driving Manuals are available for $6.00. (Please bring exact amount in check or paper money.)
- Students can mix and match class locations and times to meet the 10 class requirement.
- Students are expected to complete all homework.